BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Memories

It's funny how the smallest memories are the ones that have the greatest impact. I was listening to my ipod and a song came up called, God Leads His Children by Rev. James Cleveland.



This was one of my Mother and I's favorite song! At the very beginning before the song gets started, he says, "Come Here Bernard!" And for some reason, that cracked us up everytime! haha As small of a thing as that was, it's one of my most fondest memories!

It even trumps the more hilarious memories like the time I was around 7 or 8 and I was helping her tend to the garden and she saw a snake and ran off and jumped on top of the car leaving me standing there looking crazy!

Good Times!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I love you miss amber xoxoxoxoxo